Thursday 29 March 2012

Find Fake Facebook Profile Pictures

 


 

Among the 750 million Facebook profiles , You can't get an idea that how many peoples are Fake or Not.I also facing many peoples in my Facebook Profile with many Fake Profiles so I deleted those from my friend list.Some even put pictures of some unknown and beautiful people and claim's that the picture is theirs .Okay so I will tell you how to find those peoples follow the given below simple steps to find that.



Steps:-

1.First Go to their Profile.




 


2.Now save the Profile Pic in your desktop.

3.Than open images.google.com

4.After visiting Google Images Search Result than drag the image in images.google.com 



 

 

5.After uploading the image Google will show you all the results for that picture.



 





ifttt puts the internet to work for you. via task 796534

No comments:

Post a Comment